Wednesday, March 15, 2017

South Dakota State Library’s new Digital Resources Coordinator, David Bradford

Hello, I am David Bradford, and I recently began work at the South Dakota State Library as the new Digital Resources Coordinator. I am replacing Jane Healy, who was with the SDSL for eight years. My primary duty will be to assist library users with the use of the State Library’s over 50 databases. To meet the varied needs of the state’s library patrons this will continue to be through education, outreach, and troubleshooting.

Photo of David Bradford, Digital Resources Coordinator


My previous position was with Globe (now Broadview) University in Sioux Falls. However, I also have spent time working in both public and school libraries. Though this is my second stint in South Dakota, I actually grew up in Oregon. I seem to keep on migrating east, I guess! I look forward to meeting you, and if you have any digital resource questions, you can reach me at David.Bradford@state.sd.us.