Gather up those 2017 service statistics now. Annual report season runs from January 16 through March 31 this winter. All designated public libraries are required by state statute to complete this annual statistical survey. This is the process:
- Fill out the Public Libraries Survey with your 2017 statistics and have it reviewed by your library board president.
- Submit the online report form. State Library staff will review it.
- Present your library’s annual report for approval by your governing body.
- Return the signed certification form to the State Library.
Public Libraries Survey (your annual report) webinars will be held on these dates:
- Tuesday, January 23, at 4 pm CST
- Friday, January 26, at 10 am CST
We will be drawing for some fun kid books during the webinars. You must be present to win! You can register for the webinar now at library.sd.gov.
You can log in to the survey portal at sd.countingopinions.com to print copies of last year’s annual report. Contact the State Library Data Coordinator if you need assistance.